Easy to Integrate and Use
The Sentinel™ can stand alone or be sequenced with existing turnstiles, time clocks or other employee access control systems. Sentinel™ screening is completely non-invasive and self-administered. Test supervision is not required. Results are displayed in clear unambiguous internationally recognizable icons. Subject pre-qualification, instruction and test monitoring is not required.
Fast and Reliable – 2 seconds per test
Tests are triggered automatically when the subject blows on the collector cone and take less than 2 seconds to complete. Results are delivered instantly on “negative for alcohol” tests and in under 10 seconds on positives. The Sentinel™ can easily handle hundreds of tests per hour ensuring that pre-shift screening flows smoothly without bottlenecks and lost time.
Mouthpieces or straws are not required and there are no recurring monthly charges. Annual calibration is easily performed in-place by non-technical staff without removing the Sentinel™ from service. The anodized aluminum housing protects against dust, dirt and vibration found in heavy industry.
- Automated alcohol screening device
- Easy integration with any access point system
- Full color LCD with easy to understand icons
- Modular components for easy maintenance
- Remote software updates via internal USB port
- Weather proofing protective gaskets along all open ports
- Breath path is channeled away from all system components reducing condensation
- Hinged design for easy internal access without removing from the wall
- Prevents tampering through conduit access and no exposed buttons
- Fully customizable for individual test protocols
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Full 1 year warranty on all system components
- Made in USA