These COVID-19 PCR test kits are suitable for:
- Confirmation of a positive COVID screening result
- Outbound International travel where a fit to fly certificate is required
- When an individual is symptomatic
- Following contact with a known infectious person
We also sell these kits in packs of x10.
PCR tests are highly accurate – they are able to detect very low levels of infection and they are the standard testing method used for determining whether someone has COVID-19.
These laboratory PCR tests are a saliva/nasal swab kit suitable for self-testing.
Turnaround is one working day and provided the order is placed before noon the kit should arrive at the designated address before 1pm the next day.
If the swab test is completed immediately and returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery the same day, results should be available within one working day. For example:
- Order placed before noon on Monday – Home Swab Kit arrives Tuesday Morning.
- Swab kit is returned Tuesday afternoon – Results should be available from Wednesday afternoon.
IMPORTANT: Please note that any positive test results will be reported immediately to NHS test-and-Trace. You should however also notify all those with whom you have had contact in the past 14 days that you have been tested positive and that they should self isolate and/or contact us so that we can provide them with a test kit.
There is no additional cost for a fit to fly certificate, however it must be requested when the test is registered.