Trusted by police forces across the UK and abroad, the Dräger Alcotest 6820 combines the best fuel cell sensor technology and build quality to produce a professional breathalyser that is built to last. Our Dräger 6820 system kit includes the AlcoTest 6820 handset, the Dräger mobile wireless printer for on-the-spot evidential results, a tough system case for easy storage and transportation, a pack of 100 mouthpieces and your first calibration service voucher.
Alcotest 6820 key features
- Menu buttons – easy to use menus with 14 different measurement settings
- Test Memory – last 5000 tests stored in memory for easy recall
- Test Counter – to ensure on-time calibration (every 6 months or 500 tests)
- Tough System Case – shockproof and damp proof, to store the 6820 breathalyser, printer & spares
- LCD Display – Plain text, back-lit display and audible signal.
- Single OK button – for simple, intuitive operation
A professional breath alcohol testing device must be able to withstand some abuse; the Dräger Alcotest 6820’s design and quality workmanship make this professional breathalyser ideal for use in demanding conditions. Thanks to its durable material, it is highly resistant to rough weather conditions such as cold or moisture, and it satisfies protection class IP 54 mannligapotek.com. The 6820 fuel cell sensor is characterised by very short response times and results are always reliable regardless even to extremes such as -5 °C or +50 °C.
Testing intoxicated people requires a high degree of concentration and this is where the true value of an easy to operate professional breathalyser comes into play. All measurement functions are controlled with a single button. Easily understandable full-text messages on a large, backlit display guide you safely through the alcohol test. An LED display and acoustic signals support the visual display and report the completion of a test measurement. Two menu buttons are used for navigation and the collection of statistical data.
The expanded memory capacity of the Alcotest 6820 means it is able to record up to 5000 test results.
Dräger Mouthpieces (included)
The patented Dräger mouthpieces prevent any manipulation attempts and an optional return valve simultaneously ensures maximum hygiene. The Draeger 6820 uses the same reliable mouthpieces as the entire Dräger Alcotest breathalyser range.
Dräger Mobile Printer (included)
An optical interface enables wireless transmission of data from the Alcotest 6820 to the Dräger wireless printer included in this kit, enabling you to print out and evidential alcohol test results quickly and easily. The printer is also compatible with the Dräger Alcotest 7510 and the DrugTest 5000 Analyser.
The Dräger mobile printer comes with a roll of thermal paper and 4 AA batteries.
- Wireless data transfer – data is transferred from the Dräger Alcotest 6820 breathalyser to the Dräger mobile printer via optical transmission.
- Easy to use – the printer has a simple, one-button operation for turning the device on, paper feed and test printout.
- Speed and quality – the breathalyser test result is sent to the Dräger mobile printer quickly and the printer delivers a high-quality printout.
- Thermal printing – the Dräger mobile printer uses thermal printing technology for high quality evidential printouts of test results.
Data is transferable to a PC via an optional USB cable and AlcoView Software (+£179) – please contact us.
30 day money back guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with your new Dräger breathalyser, return your device to us within 30 days and you will receive a full refund, no questions asked (delivery charges are not refundable).