Measure your BAC yourself – as accurately as the police
Responsible driving starts with pushing a button: Turn it on, take a breath and blow – and within seconds the AlcoDigital 3820 tells you your breath alcohol content. Using technology which is so accurate that even the police have relied on it for over 60 years.
To the topics:
- How to buy or enquire
- Compact and sophisticated, so that you are in total control
- Benefits that fit in the palm of your hand
How to buy or enquire
Whether you’re new to us or are an existing customer you can purchase the AlcoDigital 3820 directly on this website.
Compact and sophisticated, so that you are in total control
A professional instrument for private use: The AlcoDigital 3820 contains original Dräger technology – packaged in a particularly user-friendly design. Just take a look at the details!
Benefits that fit in the palm of your hand
- The AlcoDigital 3820 is made in Germany and meets the highest quality standards
- Dräger has over 60 years of experience measuring breath alcohol content
- Over 30 million tests are performed each year with Dräger breath alcohol testers
- Measuring technology identical to that in instruments used by the police
- The instrument is designed for temperatures from -5 °C to +50 °C
- The proven technology is designed for years of use
- A long product service life is ensured through a worldwide local service network
Discover our AlcoDigital 3820 in action
The morning after drinking, your driving can still be impaired even if you are below the legal drink drive limit. If you do not feel safe to drive – do not drive – even if you are below the drink drive limit.
Drugs and alcohol
More practical hints and background information can be found in our special edition of the Dräger Review.
High-tech sensors for your safety
Sophisticated technology is often a prerequisite for accurate measurement results. So how does a sensor like that work? Find out more in our special article!